10 Things You Need To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the week's location news, from Citibank's beacon rollout to McDonald's location campaign with xAd.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Wyndham Rewards Adds Experiences to Its Loyalty Program — Deanna Ting, Skift
- The Real Problem With Duplicate Data — Gib Olander, Street Fight
- Coverage: Macy’s earnings and the retail malaise — Chris Roush, Talking Biz News
- Mobile advertisers want to know exactly where you are. This company tells them— Mark Bergen, Recode
- Retail Marketers to Lead Digital Ad Spending Through 2020 — Nathalie Tadena, The Wall Street Journal
Top Stories of the Week:
The deal matches ShopAdvisor’s shopping guide app users with Gravy’s ‘attendance verification’ tools.
One advertiser used beacon platform inMarket’s ‘Quantum Receptivity’ tools to generate 3.5x higher sales.
Not only did McDonald’s net a third of all QSR foot traffic in Q1, an xAd report found that its customers are the most loyal.
Examining the power of location’s influence on marketing — and how ad campaigns with a “geo” component drive more foot traffic to stores.
Actually, Citibank app users will soon be able to to open branch doors after hours as part of limited beacon installation program currently being tested in New York.