10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the location news this week, from CES trends to how voice assistants are changing search.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Predictions: How Search Will Be Transformed In 2018 And Beyond — Laurie Sullivan, Search Marketing Daily
- Hyperlocal Targeting and AI Have Made Orangetheory Fitness a Nearly $1 Billion Business— Kristina Monllos, Adweek
- How Blockchain Is Solving Retail’s Big Supply Chain Problem — Yory Wurmser, eMarketer
- New search quality raters guidelines for Google Assistant and voice search evaluations— Barry Schwartz, Search Engine Land
- Frito-Lay CMO says marketers need a listen-first mentality to be successful— Amy Gesenhues, Marketing Land
Top Stories of the Week:
To match Amazon, the retail co-op marketing and data sharing concept needs to be updated.
‘We’re seeing voice adoption this year and next at meaningful volume,’ says Verve’s Julie Bernard.
Almost 70 percent of queries to the Google Assistant are made in natural language as opposed to the “typical” keywords people type into a search box, writes, Google’s Sara Kleinberg.
“Location technology and digital payments are at the heart of how we access services in the physical world,” says HERE COO Angel L. Mendez.
Marketers need to know that voice is not just about discovery — it’s about satisfying a specific intent, says Richard.