GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Voice Recognition Comes To MLB’s ‘At Bat’ For Mobile Devices — Maury Brown, Forbes
- How blockchain will impact search marketing— Tony Edward, Search Engine Land
- Voice Assistants Could Transform Local — But Not Necessarily How You Might Think — Michael Boland, StreetFight
- Facebook to Take Food Delivery Orders Directly on Its Website— Craig Giammona, Bloomberg
- Alexa adds support for custom lists— Sarah Perez, TechCrunch
Top Stories of the Week:
“Factual’s data has been particularly useful in cities that we seek additional information on, or where a WeWork isn’t already open. The data enables us to look at more locations, in a multitude of cities, more quickly,” says WeWork Product/Operations Head Aaron Fritsch.
Sorry, Starbuck’s and Tim Horton’s Foursquare finds that indie coffee shops like San Francisco’s Philz were the ones driving the visits.
A mysterious group created a Facebook Event page saying the West Coast chain In-N-Out Burger is giving out free burgers in NYC this week.
According to foot traffic behaviors, consumer tastes are changing and what was once touted as ‘the future of dining’ may soon not exist, writes GroundTruth’s Sarah Ohle.
91 percent do the same at a drug store, according to a new insights from GroundTruth.