10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the location news this week, from local shopping trends to why McDonald's keeps winning the QSR foot-traffic game.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Snapchat’s Geolocation Moves Mean Advertisers Are Seen In All The Right Places — Monty Munford, Forbes
- Airbnb Adds Restaurant Reservations to Compete With Priceline— Olivia Zaleski, Bloomberg
- Best Buy’s Secrets for Thriving in the Amazon Age — Kevin Roose, The New York Times
- New Yorkers, Better Start Preparing Now for ‘At Least’ 50 More Taco Bell Locations— Clint Rainey, Grub Street
- Amazon’s Next Alexa Device Is… a Pair of Smart Glasses?— Sam Rutherford, Gizmodo
Top Stories of the Week:
Shoppers are embracing voice as a means for communicating with brands — as well as chatbots, messaging platforms, and more.
But local SMBs will have to capture shoppers’ attention via digital means in order to benefit.
Next on TouchTunes’ list: expanding its bartender loyalty program called Bar Rewards to over 60,000 members in 2017, says CEO Ross Honey.
100-Year-Old Pitney Bowes is attempting reinventing the age-old business mailing process. And that’s more dramatic than it sounds.
And what other brands can learn from it.