10 Things To Know About Online-To-Offline Marketing This Week
All the location news this week, from how 24-Hour Fitness lifted gym visits to what marketers need to know about connected intelligence.
GeoMarketing’s Link Picks of the Week:
- Why Location Intelligence Is Mobile Marketing’s AR Opportunity — Gian LaVecchia, Adweek
- Microsoft Takes Aim at Google, Facebook With a Big New A.I. Push— Neel V. Patel, Inverse
- Anker’s Eufy Genie is an Amazon Echo Dot clone that’s only $35 — Raymond Wong, Mashable
- Snapchat’s New Data Deal Will Equip Marketers With More Third-Party Measurement— Lauren Johnson, Adweek
- What To Keep In Mind If Your Brand Is Considering Using A Chatbot— Steve Olenski, Forbes
Top Stories of the Week:
Algorithms and AI are transforming data in order to power intelligent search, intelligent agents, and more — effectively changing the game for brands as consumers discover information in new ways.
‘The race is on’ to capture the $1.2 trillion per year in marketing spend that is soon expected to derive from AI and machine learning, says AdTheorant’s Patrick Albano.
About 58 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds globally prefer the physical store shopping experience to digital shopping, says Salesforce’s Rick Kenney.
“It’s that simplicity that makes it easy for us to continue using this new approach to buying,” says Bloomin’ Brands Karen Chester of the GroundTruth ad guarantee.
“We worked with Cuebiq to augment our Clear Channel outdoor campaign to create dynamic ads to target SF and LA commuters at different times of the day,” said 24-Hour Fitness Marketing VP Mike Carney.